Who Was Your Man of The Match v Swindon Town? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Swindon Town?

Who was your Man of The Match v Swindon Town?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have gone for Hopper he is like the Duracell bunny just keeps going looking for space making himself available chasing lost causes.

The Ref for his exquisite ball to Grant who then set up Scully. The one class act of the whole game

Many times this season, it's been a hard choice because of the quality of the team performance. Hard tonight, because everyone had a bad night. Hopper's was the least worst and gets my vote. Jackson ran him close but was part of a defence wobblier than a jelly at times tonight.

Difficult pick tonight but went for Tayo, felt we improved after he came on. Hopper gave his usual 100% and Jackson saved us a point right at the end

Thought about Jacko but no he was part of the so sloppy defending.
Thought about Edun but no although he improved our left side he too got caught up in the sloppy play.
Thought about Hopper but no although he was ok I can’t remember a notable contribution.
Voted for the player who salvaged a priceless point from a ragged team display through 2 star quality pieces of play. First the pin point brilliant pass for Johnson for the penalty and then the superb solo goal for the equaliser. He also brought the one decent save out of their keeper. Morgan Rogers was responsible for only bits of quality play tonight.

Edun, partly for sparking some enthusiasm in the team, partly by virtue of playing the fewest minutes in a poor team performance.

Agree it has to be Edun for mom , no-one else did enough. City were lacking in every department . Gave the ball away far too often. Grant needs a rest. Rogers needs to get far more involved. Despite his goal he doesn't do enough. Difficult patch just now with a small squad and injuries.

Having had a very limited viewing experience tonight I have based it on the brief view of the highlights and based upon scoring a cracking goal, and playing that sublime ball to Johnson for the penalty I've gone for Rogers