Who Was Your Man of The Match v Swindon Town? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Swindon Town?

Who was your Man of The Match v Swindon Town?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mr Rogers for me. Only attacking player who had much of a spark . Jackson did fairly well in trying circumstances

Given it to Hopper, seeing as I missed him out of next Saturday's team 😳.

He did have his moments, but precious few, both up front and in defence . Edun and Rogers, equal second, despite fluffing their lines. Edun for sparking us off from the bench, Rogers for being involved in both goals, but precious little else.

i went for Rogers. Thought he looked dangerous, got a great goal, and is making progress each game. It seems he has added some strength to his game a little bit as well. Not an amazing performance, and still has the tendency to run into danger, but did enough on a bad team night to win this award for me.

Young Rogers for me, a cracking goal and an assist to Johnson for the penalty ... not bad for an 18 year old in just his 9th FL game.

Rogers - I don't understand some of the opprobrium coming his way. Not always involved in the game, but had some clear moments of quality including the goal and an assist. It's also worth remembering that he's only 18, subsequently some of his on field decision making isn't always perfect.

Rogers - I don't understand some of the opprobrium coming his way. Not always involved in the game, but had some clear moments of quality including the goal and an assist. It's also worth remembering that he's only 18, subsequently some of his on field decision making isn't always perfect.

Me neither, some of those spouting should view the highlights v Wigan, he was involved in every single notable move going forward by The Imps.

Doubtless I will be on your list of opprobriates. My point has always been that both Rogers and Johnson are very good players and will go on to much greater things, both exciting to watch and can create something from nothing, and the occasional penalty! However, I don't believe they benefit the team by both starting the game. Too young, too inexperienced and they are not keen on putting in a tackle or heading a ball. Play them together in the second half if necessary, but not from kick off.

Even though the poll has closed, I won't be publishing the article until tomorrow, so there is still time to add comments.