Who Was Your Man of The Match v Swindon Town? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Swindon Town?

Who was your Man of The Match v Swindon Town?

• Palmer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gotts

• Edun

• Bridcutt

• Grant

• Scully

• Johnson

• McGrandles (65')

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In some games you just have to go for that one moment and that was provided by Montsma so he gets my vote. Both he and Jackson very solid at the back.

Montsma looked rusty on Saturday but more more assured and reliable tonight. Some great diagonal passes and the winning goal icing on a very good cake.

I thought Jackson was the better of the 2 defenders tonight. Monstma gets noticed more for the passing and the goal but Jackson didn't put a foot wrong and saved others around him a couple of times.

I gave it to Jones in the end though. In a poor match he looked really good in midfield and was back to looking to attack. Had several shots in the game and overall was playing very positively.

I thought Jackson was the better of the 2 defenders tonight. Monstma gets noticed more for the passing and the goal but Jackson didn't put a foot wrong and saved others around him a couple of times.

I gave it to Jones in the end though. In a poor match he looked really good in midfield and was back to looking to attack. Had several shots in the game and overall was playing very positively.
i had Montsma as a 6 tonight but gave him an extra point for getting that goal. The winner. Jackson was a solid 7.

Jackson for me. Quietly efficient and one of the reasons our defence is so good.
And that's before you factor in 'clean sheet' Walsh. Centre half is one area I don't worry about for strength or depth, with Eyoma and Roughan at 4 and 5 in the pecking order.

Jackson won just about every header and challenge he competed for and hit a great Mantsma 50 yard diagonal to Scully who produced our only other shot (back pass) as a result.