Who Was Your Man of The Match v Sunderland? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Sunderland?

Who was your Man of The Match v Sunderland?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bolger came on and did the things he had to do. Head it and kick it towards the other half. If the other players had done similar we would have come away with something. He was a 6 all the rest 0 or 1

Bolger should have started.
Toff OK. Anderson earned the goal for Walker.
A game too soon after the last and Shackle who was immense before his injury owes an apology to all travelling fans for today,

Surprised myself but I’ve gone for Bolger. He was solid from the moment he came on and did everything he had to do. Looks more comfortable playing as right-sided CB. Honourable mention to Toffolo who played his usual full hearted game but was I think affected by a lack of link up play from his midfield/forward partners for most of the game.

I've went for Bolger (picked up a little North East lingo yesterday😁). We looked better when he came on - we also looked better with JA playing; he caused them a few problems. Shame he couldn't put his chance away early in the 2nd half.
Didn't get much game time but thought Elbouzedi did okay for his debut in a beaten team.

You have got until 17:32 to vote AND comment because the article will be published shortly after that time!

Well picked Hesketh.
He's not had a great set of performances lately but thought he did quite decent at Sunderland