Who Was Your Man of The Match v Shrewsbury Town? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Shrewsbury Town?

Who was your Man of The Match v Shrewsbury Town?

• Griffiths

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poole

• Robson

• Fiorini

• Sørensen

• Bishop

• Eyoma (40')

• Adelakun (45')

• Bramall (74')

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not usually a fence sitter but I genuinely can't pick an outright winner. For the first time I'm having to abstain.

McGrandles edged it from Nlundulu for me.
Maguire was busy but also slowed it down a little too much too often for my liking
Nice cameo from Sanders who I expect to start in the cup game

McGrandles for me stole in on opposition alot and took balls off of their feet.Nlundulu and Bishop had good games too. Bishop and Jackson were targets for The Shrews, and eventually it worked, however AJ is back home now, well done Adam. Should have put alot more balls in the box for DN earlier in second half. come on boys

McGrandles for me stole in on opposition alot and took balls off of their feet.Nlundulu and Bishop had good games too. Bishop and Jackson were targets for The Shrews, and eventually it worked, however AJ is back home now, well done Adam. Should have put alot more balls in the box for DN earlier in second half. come on boys
What do you mean Bishop and Jackson were targets for the Shrews. Both accidental injuries with no blame attached.Talk about conspiracy theories.
Voted for N’Lundulu. Brightest spark in a mainly dour game.

Last edited:
Young Dan, stood up to the challenge and gave as good as he got, getting better every game. Mentions for McGrandles Maguire and Monstma

Sanders got the ball moving forward a little quicker and made us less vulnerable in midfield after his entrance. I would like to see him get a full game soon.

Went for Maguire, even though I felt he could have had a shot a couple of times when well placed instead of crossing. McGrandles did well and on my first proper viewing of N'lundulu, well impressed with how he's progressed. Same for Sanders - looks really exciting.

McGrandles just, but if Dan had put that early chance away he would have got my vote for his overall performance.

Watched on iFollow, so not always a 100% representation. I thought Maguire was gererally excellent, trying to make things happen. Shoutout for Sanders who really impressed when he came on and looks a shoo-in to start in the FA Cup game.

McGrandles for me, but Sanders showed up well, also think he need a full game.Well done boys all round, keep it up.