Who Was Your Man of The Match v Shrewsbury Town? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Shrewsbury Town?

Who was your Man of The Match v Shrewsbury Town?

• Palmer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poole

• Bridcutt

• Morton

• Johnson

• Rogers

• Scully (33')

• Hopper (45')

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Excellent team performance. Really could argue for any of them so I've gone for Grant as the goalscorer. Simple as that really

I couldnt watch could only listen due to work so im going with mcgrandles hope im close to the money

Some really good performances but it seemed like McGrandles had cloned himself at times. So many interceptions.

Wins usually seem to come from good team performances and tonight was no exception.

McGrandles for me, terrific work rate in midfield, snuffing out threats and creating opportunities, one characteristic slider pass for Johnson a particular highlight.

Also mentioned in dispatches - Montsma, back to his best with some good defending, passing and did I really see a spin turn? Edun was dynamic and effective, if the left back/centre mid alternating in the second half was planned, it was genius. Morton worked his socks off, little goal threat but his work for the team and improving hold up play deserves a mention. Grant oozed class.

The rest, once again, were just great.

Just tear Posh to shreds on Saturday, lads.

Edun was awesome tonight and when he gets into attacking midfield areas he looks very dangerous. He will be some player as he matures :)

McGrandles and Eyoma close for me. Eyoma gets better by the game and looks solid in his favoured position. McGrandles needs no analysis. Player of the season for me.

No one would believe that although missing Walsh and Jackson we could still win 3 consecutive away games 1-0 and Palmer would hardly have to make a serious save. Top class from Montsma and Eyoma, they look a proper tight unit and were excellent tonight. Voted for Montsma, top class game and his swagger has returned. Not many League One CBs can thread passes through the lines to set up attacks like he can and then spray a 50 yard diagonal to the left wing. He did both tonight and defended very well too.

Mcgrandles. Rogers a very close second. Eyoma and montsma looking very good tonight - but the opposition were not in the same league as hull, almost literally.

McGrandles. With Scotland allocated another three squad places for the Euros, would it be outrageous to think that he may be on their radar? Montsma was excellent last night and Bridcutt was back on it for his 45 minutes.

Montsma good to see him playing so well now, majestic, striding out of defence, picking out those accurate forward passes.