Who Was Your Man of The Match v Shrewsbury Town? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Shrewsbury Town?

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Shrewsbury Town?

• Vickers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bolger

• Shackell

• Hesketh

• Coventry

• Morrell

• Walker

• John-Jules

• Elbouzedi (44')

• Akinde (65')

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldn’t disagree with Thommo - Harry Toffolo for me. Always gives 100% both defensively and driving forward, really busting a gut sometimes in an effort to create an opening. Determination with more than a little skill. Superb.

Flip of the coin between Eardley and Toffolo for me but gone for Eards simply because with Toff that performance is week in week out whilst with Eards his was back to what he was doing prior to a little dip in form.

I'll go with Grant this time. He's shaping up into an influential player in mid-field, with a bit of moulding from MA.
Very unlucky not to score second half.

Apologies for the delay starting the poll. I decided to have a bit of time off yesterday!

Toff, but Grant ran him close, now hes adding off the ball work to his armoury he's looking the player we hoped he would be.

Toffolo. Had the energy of steroid pumped hamster on a wheel, worked up and down the line all game. Constant threat going forward and kept their right wingback penned in his own half. We had 15 minutes of pressure to withstand after they scored and he defended to his usual high standards.