Who Was Your Man of The Match v Rochdale? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Rochdale?

Who was your Man of The Match v Rochdale?

• Poole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bramall

• Montsma

• Jackson

• Edun

• Jones

• Morton

• Johnson

• Scully (45')

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gone for McGrandles for his contribution to the game and more so for the honest post match assessment.

Palmer was genuinely good , especially as from corners they were basically queuing up first half

McGrandles - possibly the only player I wouldn't give a bollocking to postmatch.
Actually Palmer made some decent saves as well - he's exonerated

Palmer - gave us a chance to do something in the second half - we didn't take it.

That’s right Hully, I felt fairly confident at half time that there’d be a dramatic second half improvement after some wise words as has happened on many occasions but it just didn’t happen today.

Palmer stopped it from becoming a cricket score. A mention for McGrandles as his goal line clearance also helped to keep the score down.

Gone for Palmer for keeping the score down after his central defence and central midfield at times looked like they couldn't be arsed.

Palmer, 3 good saves avoided serious damage to goal difference.

McGrandles was the best of the outfield players, and a great goal-line clearance. Rogers scored another classy goal, made some good tackles too, surprised he was subbed.

I think it is safe to say this is going one way! Did you watch the match yesterday? Don't forget to vote and comment!