Who Was Your Man of The Match v Rochdale? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Rochdale?

Who was your Man of The Match v Rochdale?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Montsma will win this, but it was a team performance which Jones was at the heart of, capped with an excellent goal.

Hopper deserves a mention too, key to the press which gave Rochdale's defence no rest, and even covered the defence when Grant lost out with most up field.

Who voted for Palmer?!

Everyone played well today. Jones and McGrandles in the centre were fantastic. Eyoma terrific. Hopper great but gone for Montsma. Just an almost complete performance. Ruud Krol has nothing on our Lewis

Hopper for me. Today proved just how much we rely on him to hold the ball up in the centre of the park. We truly miss him when he's not in the line up.

I also noticed he tried to meet Harry's cross at the near post, in front of the defender, and was so close to connecting.

Could have been any number of players on the day.

Montsma is the obvious choice, but the midfield and the rest of the defence did a more than competent job.

Montsma for me, but it could go to anyone for a sterling performance after one of the best games I have seen.

How did we get so lucky to sign the Monsta? Not complaining you understand...... Nice one, MA.

Jones for.me today. I think he just stepped up to the plate and scored a good goal with his unfavored foot . Was hard to pick to be fair though

If you click on the player it will tell you who voted for which player.
I went for Monstma