Who Was Your Man of The Match v Portsmouth? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Portsmouth?

Who was your Man of The Match v Portsmouth?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think for the third consecutive game I've gone for Fiorini. Has developed his game so much of late both from an attacking perspective and putting his foot in.

Despite the result this was a strong team performance. Bishop can be a real influence in midfield with the right mix around him and took his goal nicely. Fiorini continues to be the most improved player in 2022.

But I've gone for Poole, another strong performance as CB, effective carrying the ball forward and the pass of the game to BNC - who then provided the touch of the game to control and move the ball on to Bishop.

Bishop nabbed the goal and took it very well but I think Fiorini was significantly more influential in general play, so I'd lean towards him.

Fiorini for me. Agreed he’s improved immensely over the last few games (after he was left out for a couple of games 🤔). would love to have him back again next year if we can. Most of the team played really well but good to see Bishop raise his game - would be great to see him really take off next season with a good close season & solid pre-season. BNC better first half but sort of faded a little bit second half. Poole has taken over the ‘warrior’ handle from Bossie, but with a little more skill.

fiorini for me, keeps himself on the ball more now without allowing himself ti be bullied, well done boy. Hope Bishop can gef more game time next season, very skilful.