Who Was Your Man of The Match v Plymouth Argyle? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Plymouth Argyle?

Who was your Man of The Match v Plymouth Argyle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mcgrandles, still consistently doing all the things that have been good about the team all season. such as teamwork.

I went for Scully in his contract signing week. Worked his bloody socks off and a sublime touch for the Hopper miss. That said, McGrandles had a good game too

I think Scully, with McGrandles a very close second. I thought Hopper and Edun were excellent too - apart from their one mistake each...

Scully for me, real shift on the right and quality touches. McGrandles ran him close and made/ took his goal beautifully.

Shout out for Poole too, no coincidence that when he was getting forward lots the rest of the team played well. Goals in him too, not afraid to get in the box and up for set pieces, an Ian Branfoot for the 21st century.

Scully for me, real shift on the right and quality touches. McGrandles ran him close and made/ took his goal beautifully.

Shout out for Poole too, no coincidence that when he was getting forward lots the rest of the team played well. Goals in him too, not afraid to get in the box and up for set pieces, an Ian Branfoot for the 21st century.
Yes, he is starting to look reminiscent of Branfoot.

Grant for me. He kept prompting & probing, scored two important penalties to get us in front. Honourable mentions to Poole & McGrandles.

Scully. Another Duracell bunny performance from the pugnacious Anthony S. His takedown of the long ball and teeing up of Hopper, for what should have been 2-4, had the commentator salivating.
Sublime.

McGrandles, a close second (going to need him to fill in for Jorge's absence, I feel). His best finish of the season so far, in my opinion.

Gone for Scully who seemed to be involved in everything. McGrandles played well and scored a good goal and apart from his glaring miss Tom Hopper had a good game too

Scully, a superb all action display ... I can't recall a single error, and didn't deserve to be on the losing side, let down by mistakes elsewhere.

Also went for Tony Scully - some great touches and knitted the play together well down that right side. Mentions for McGrandles , Hopper (I thought the big chance he missed was very well closed down by the goalie, so I'm not being too hard on him) and Johnson was looking like he may be heading back into form