Who Was Your Man of The Match v Plymouth Argyle? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Plymouth Argyle?

Who was your Man of The Match v Plymouth Argyle?

• Palmer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eyoma

• Melbourne

• Archibald

• Scully

• Johnson

• Grant (61')

• Jones (68')

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Decent overall with most of the same kind of level.
Gone for Gotts though who I though played very well today. Really impressed with that second half counter attack from his header at the back post where he then flew forward to take the attack to them with Harry. Best game in an Imps shirt so far

More than a decent performance by Robbie Gotts today, his partnership with Harry Anderson seemed to work, especially first half, as he tried and tried to make things happen. I can see why Leeds rate him, his best display in a Lincoln shirt.

Gotts and Anderson were tops for me 8. Johnson really needs a talking to regards being one of 11 players and not to be so greedy, and told its not about penaltys and dropping yourself when he gets into the box, its now getting so obvious of whats coming next, and todays effort was just terrible. Please MA have a firm word, I'm sure the other players are getting sick of it as well.

come on boys.

Thought Anderson gave it a good go. Pleased to see that left foot shot, and him taking on the captaincy. Lots of signs that he is continuing to progress. Gotts was a close second.

Gotts and Anderson both played well but for me Tayo was the standout. Good to see him doing well in midfield.

After the criticism he's received here and elsewhere, not always justified, I'm pleased to able to justifiably vote for Tayo. He did a reasonable job in midfield, then when moved to his 'weaker' position of left back, showed in attack and defence why he's a much better prospect there than Melbourne and deceptively strong for his size. Nearly lost it by losing possession right at the end.

Gotts had his best game but still some wayward crossing and poor corners. Harry A led by example too.

Gotts and Anderson were tops for me 8. Johnson really needs a talking to regards being one of 11 players and not to be so greedy, and told its not about penaltys and dropping yourself when he gets into the box, its now getting so obvious of whats coming next, and todays effort was just terrible. Please MA have a firm word, I'm sure the other players are getting sick of it as well.

come on boys.
Put some ratings on the other thread, Franky.

Not sure which game you were watching. Gotts, best game so far.

Simple, although I said Gotts played well, he faded in the second half. He was man of the match for half the match. Also some of his corners were wasted. He was tenacious though and played a big part in us winning the ball back.
Whereas Tayo kept up his levels the whole game. Glad to see several others agreeing, what match were you watching mate!? Up the imps.

Simple, although I said Gotts played well, he faded in the second half. He was man of the match for half the match. Also some of his corners were wasted. He was tenacious though and played a big part in us winning the ball back.
Whereas Tayo kept up his levels the whole game. Glad to see several others agreeing, what match were you watching mate!? Up the imps.

I
Even though Gotts had a good first half, I was disappointed by his and Grants corners, the short corners came to nothing, and I don’t think either cleared the first man if they decided to cross directly into the box.

Gotts for me. Very busy game and always involved. It was a close run thing between him, Tayo and the relentless Harry. Yeah, his set-piece delivery wasn't brilliant, but he still caught my eye for a lot of positive stuff.

After the criticism he's received here and elsewhere, not always justified, I'm pleased to able to justifiably vote for Tayo. He did a reasonable job in midfield, then when moved to his 'weaker' position of left back, showed in attack and defence why he's a much better prospect there than Melbourne and deceptively strong for his size. Nearly lost it by losing possession right at the end.

Gotts had his best game but still some wayward crossing and poor corners. Harry A led by example too.

I voted Edun ;) and happy to do so. Hope he keeps it up.