Who Was Your Man of The Match v Plymouth Argyle? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Plymouth Argyle?

Who was your Man of The Match v Plymouth Argyle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some good contenders yet again. The back 4 + Palmer very solid. Jones worked his socks off but I've plumped for Johnson who was the difference between two very good teams tonight

Another all round team performance, Bridcutt calmly organised and orchestrated, Johnson terrified yet another defence and got his first goal, TJ was superb throughout.

Gone for Jones, worked his socks off but always to good effect, got forward well throughout and always looking to support the man in possession, key to making 433 work.

Couldn't make my mind up between Eyoma and Roughan, best I've seen the left back play, but went for right back!! Thought defence was great

Good team performance. Johnson was a real live wire but I have gone for Eyoma, excellent defending and support play going forward.

I too thought Roughan and TJ were outstanding. Likewise, Bridcutt with a composed assured performance always looking for the ball to get attacks started. Montsma's defending and his long range passing was also outstanding, what an unbelievable find. Grant as ever was influential as he is every game with a well taken penalty. Johnson composed for the goal which he took very well to take the pressure off going into the final 20 minutes or so. It will also give him confidence going forward.

No right or wrong and all about opinions so on balance I think TJ will be hard to dislodge from the right back berth and is my MoM.

Thought this was the toughest to decide on so far. There was no clear cut winner. Gone for Johnson, purely because it was a goal from open play, a very well taken goal, his first goal, and the goal that finished off any PA threat.

Again a very difficult decision as this team plays as a team and supports each other through everything. One or two slightly below par but even they upped their game in the second half (McGrandles, Roughan). Gone for Johnson purely on the basis that he won the penalty, constantly caused Plymouth problems and then got the second goal which effectively sealed the game. Only just edged out Grant, Eyoma, Montsma and Palmer (so great to see a keeper dominate his area, talk to his defence, etc. You can see why he was top keeper in L2 last year - oh yeah, for Plymouth Argyle - that must have upset them🤔).

TJ had a great game amongst others but I’ve gone for Johnson. Something exciting is likely to happen whenever he’s on the ball.....like a penalty or a goal

Johnson, for a goal and an assist resulting in a pen .... not to mention another sparkling performance.

A mention also for both full-backs, who hardly put a foot wrong all evening. Eyoma in particular just gets better and better, and to think fans were worried about losing Eardley?

Really difficult to call this - but in the end gone with Eyoma he is maturing into a really good defender - you can see how much it meant to keep a clean sheet when the four got together for a defensive team hug