Who Was Your Man of The Match v Peterborough United? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Peterborough United?

Who was your Man of The Match v Peterborough United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Scully. Arguably his best performance for us. The dummy just before his second goal was sublime and then to finish the same move with a perfect top-corner shot was glorious.

But everyone played well.
His instant control of Grant's fierce pass was none too shabby either and key to making the space to finish.

Scully - his dummy for the through ball before his second goal was superb, and his contender for goal of the season (oh yes and one more goal and constant involvement both defensively and offensively). Most of the team played superbly though 👏

very difficult to pick one.
went for bridcutt, as his absence showed the impact he had when on the pitch.
the performances of scully, rogers and the two centre backs would win man of the match most weeks

very difficult to pick one.
went for bridcutt, as his absence showed the impact he had when on the pitch.
the performances of scully, rogers and the two centre backs would win man of the match most weeks
Totally agree with this, but went for Scully marginally over Bridcutt.

Several contenders as no one had a below average game. Gone for Scully, he was involved in most good moves with a quality finish and a neat six yard sniffers goal. For all the brilliant play his most memorable contribution will sadly be his innocent non part in THAT penalty.

Several contenders as no one had a below average game. Gone for Scully, he was involved in most good moves with a quality finish and a neat six yard sniffers goal. For all the brilliant play his most memorable contribution will sadly be his innocent non part in THAT penalty.
I agree with all of that except I think we'll remember his superb second goal. I reckon it will be Szmodics and Busby that will be remembered for the other matter.

Just to add - I forgot to say, Scully’s movement for his first goal was brilliant, the way he moved from an area dominated by the defenders into the space to meet Anderson’s cross was superb 👏👏