Who Was Your Man of The Match v Peterborough United? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Peterborough United?

Who was your Man of The Match v Peterborough United?

• Palmer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eyoma

• Edun

• Montsma

• Jackson

• Bridcutt

• Jones

• Howarth

• Rogers (54')

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I'd agree with the pundits and go Scully. Very lively performance and most likely to make something happen.

Scully for me. Does his job well at both ends of the pitch and deserved his goal; he would have been responsible for the GWG, had Jorge not gone for glory.

Scully - bagged the goal, won the pen which might have won it, couple of other chances. But did the other stuff well too - hard working in attack and defence.

Grant a close runner up, now if he'd put the penalty away...

Scully caused them all sorts of problems, my mom, closely followed by Grant who was class apart from missing the peno.

Scully, a constant danger and learning the defensive job too.

Johnson would have been a contender, had he not missed another one-on-one. He needs to work on those.

Scully was excellent, scored the leveller, ran them ragged, his lead to the penalty and if Johnson squares it in the first half who knows.
Bar the penalty miss Grant was very good too

Scully. Probably the easiest decision for this all season for me.

(though nods to Johnson, Eyoma and Edun, first 15 minutes discounted, who I thought did fine)

Scully won it comfortably for me.

As a side note, I thought Jackson did well coming in at the back, especially in the first half when we were under the cosh.

I just posted this on another thread, but sums up my feelings well...

I must admit I have been a Scully sceptic in the past, but he really impressed me today, aside from the goal. Much improved decision making, awareness and defensive contribution. Well done Anthony. We must be looking at extending his contract now, surely.

I do agree with the majority, it should be Scully. However I wouldn't say anyone really stood out above the rest. A few were well below average (Bridcutt & Edun) but I feel there was alot of 7/10 performances today. Had Grant not missed the pen, he'd have got it easily. But that's easy to say now its all done.