Who Was Your Man of The Match v Oxford United? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Oxford United?

Who was your Man of The Match v Oxford United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gone for Harry.
He didn't last but would have been astonishing if he had, but he was the one who caused them difficulties.

Edun is going to be a big player for us next season. A fully fit midfield selection of him, Grant and McGrandles plus some early promise from Sanders looks good.

I really hope for Jones that lingering Covid is what has done for him this time around and a close season sorts that out. I think Liam Bridcutt as a player may be pretty much done.

I don't see MOM Edun playing much at left back in the future but isn't it great we have such a promising player that can play there, cover for Bridcutt or the Grant role.

He will be an ever present next year if he stays fit and it is his experience of versatility that will open up several tactical options for MA in addition to the obvious benefits of having a quality player for the purposes of coping with injuries and freshening up the team.

I've gone for Tayo as well. Worked hard and tried to get us going. Showing a pleasing improvement every game and needs to stay central midfield where he will be a big asset next season

Tayo for me. He worked so hard all over the pitch and kept trying to drive the team forward, bearing in mind he was, yet again, covering at least one position around the midfield.

Edun for me . I often thought he got a lot of criticism early on yet technically looked good, He is now starting to blossom and may be the best player in the future. Also shows what Ma can do given time with players.

Moments of star quality from Rogers, great effort from Harry but voted Tayo. Skill and composure on the ball was very good, it’s been one of the highlights of the season watching him develop and blossom to become a quality player with much more to add. Reminds me a bit of Peter Gain and that is high praise.

Edun from Rogers, they provided the drive and creativity and were the only stand outs in a fairly disappointing performance, particularly second half.

Tayo was a standout performer last night. Lots of skill, endeavour and passion ; he's going to be some player, so we should enjoy him whilst we can.

Was going to nominate the kit man as we looked very smart at the start but as that's not an option I've gone for Tayo as he worked harder than the others

Tayo, he will be worth a sizeable chunk of money this time next year. Still has those rash/rushed moments, such as snatchingat his first time shot last night, though they will gradually go as he gains confidence.