Who Was Your Man of The Match v Morecambe? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Morecambe?

Who was your Man of The Match v Morecambe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bridcutt oozed quality. I did hold my breath when he went full on for that 50/50 though. With his injury record I would have given him some leeway for pulling out of it.....he didn't.

Sorry, I’m not getting this Bridcutt love-in, especially last night … I’m giving it to Fiorini for at least testing the keeper (which about sums up how bad we were)

No love-in with Bridcutt from me, the simple fact was he was by some distance our best player last night. Bishop looked decent when he came on and will hopefully be ready for a full game on Saturday.

Bridcutt wasn't at his fiery best - we could have done with some of that, right through the team but was the least worst of all of them

Yes indeed no love fest but Bridcutt by a country mile. As already said the Bish was ok as well along with the Monster. I thought griffiths was ok and their 1st goal by Stockton was not too much he could do - wet surface ball skidding along etc. Poole was reasonable as well. It’s the forward line - hopefully January will come early ( oooh matron) and we can send our loanee back to Southampton and we get the man we should have got from Swansea. Roll on Saturday. Imps 4ever

Sorry, I’m not getting this Bridcutt love-in, especially last night … I’m giving it to Fiorini for at least testing the keeper (which about sums up how bad we were)

Pretty much every week I think a Fiorini long shot looks like our best chance of scoring at the mo. Not sure the balance as a whole is quite right in midfield still though; hopefully a back on form McGrandles fixes it.

Even an under-par Bridcutt's performance was a good deal better than anyone else's. Poole showed a few good touches and looked sharp early on, Fiorini at least made the keeper work and Bishop tried to overcome our lack of a decent centre forward with some late prompting. Otherwise, a rancid night, best forgotten.