Who Was Your Man of The Match v Milton Keynes? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Milton Keynes?

Who was your Man of The Match v Milton Keynes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jack Payne was the standout performance for me, always looking to create. He ran the midfield on the ball and not shying away without it, always wanting the ball. His skill with the ball is something I’ve not seen in a City shirt for quite sometime - different class.

Jack Payne was the standout performance for me, always looking to create. He ran the midfield on the ball and not shying away without it, always wanting the ball. His skill with the ball is something I’ve not seen in a City shirt for quite sometime - different class.

Everything goes through him, and he always shows for the ball .... but woeful finishing means I can’t give him MotM last night as I have done in the previous 4 matches.

Everything goes through him, and he always shows for the ball .... but woeful finishing means I can’t give him MotM last night as I have done in the previous 4 matches.

Do a narrative on someone who you have picked then, rather than comment on someone you haven’t.

Toff for me, he was excellent and ran his heart out all game. Payne would have been a shoe in if he had converted one or two of those chances.

Payne for me, quite frankly he was in a league of his own, in spite of the disappointing efforts on goal. The guy showed an incredible level of skill for someone in this division. So confident on the ball, sublime first touches, quick passes, always available, always driving forward. On this showing we should make the most of him until January.

Missed the first ten minutes unfortunately, so for the other 80 have gone for Toffalo ahead of Eardley.

If O'Connor was five years younger he was shaping up nicely and he put in one heck of a shift (fully fit or not) on that pitch before he was subbed; so over the 90 I've gone for Toffs who put in a tremendous all round show. I see Toff's getting the blame in some quarters for the first goal but I put that down to a collective failure in that the cross wasn't stopped and it was allowed to go right across the penalty area before arriving at the far post.