Who Was Your Man of The Match v Milton Keynes Dons? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Milton Keynes Dons?

Who was your Man of The Match v Milton Keynes Dons?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both goals involved Tom, even if the first was a debatable penalty. He lead the line really well and he looks every bit the player the length of contract he was offered. I think we seem to be able to support him more as a team this season with the pace in the frontline so he doesnt get anywhere near as isolated. Hopper my MOM.

Grant, Hopper (Who has gladly proved me wrong), Anderson, Montsma and Palmer all in the running today. Eventually went for Anderson.

Hopper for me from listening and the highlights.
Living up to the price tag now he's fit and settled in, something Akinde never did.

Eyoma for me, showing an almost Eardley-esque sense of where danger would develop, strength, persistence and a willingness to battle in the challenge. And he'll only get better with maturity.

Could be anyone though, a fine team performance!

Palmer is a magnificent keeper at this level and kept us in it on a few occasions today. Hopper as a target was a handful throughout the game from set pieces and when we quickly broke forward. Went for Harry because he was so assured when on the ball, he seemed quicker and yet to have more time, his cross for the winning goal was sublime.

A mention should also be made for Conor McGrandles, a skillful player who worked hard throughout the full game breaking up the MK Dons play and getting forward whenever the time was right.

Montsma - his best defensive performance to date. No so much of the flashy stuff but good solid defending.

So many choices yet again, Palmer, Grant, Anderson etc but I've gone for Hopper who lead the line superbly and played a part in both goals. Looking like the centre forward we were promised, has the long break help him fully recover from his injury?

Some of the same names cropping up for MOTM early on in season - Grant, Hopper , Anderson , Palmer. I'm going for Palmer this time - another two crucial saves.