Who Was Your Man of The Match v Mansfield Town? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Mansfield Town?

Who was your Man of The Match v Mansfield Town?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gone for Grant. Pulled the strings and was playing great balls all night. A shout for Archibald who I thought looked very good and took his goal well.

Could have gone for a few. I enjoyed Howarth's energy, Eyouma and Anderson's composure, Scully's fire, Grant's control, Soule's tenacity and Edun and McGrandle's steel, but in the end I found Archibald exciting whenever he got the ball. He played some good through balls, ran at defenders, tackled like a Jack Russell and scored a goal. Not bad for a debut.

Grant for me. There were other very good performances from four or five others, but as said earlier it’s Grant for me.

Could have gone for a few. I enjoyed Howarth's energy, Eyouma and Anderson's composure, Scully's fire, Grant's control, Soule's tenacity and Edun and McGrandle's steel, but in the end I found Archibald exciting whenever he got the ball. He played some good through balls, ran at defenders, tackled like a Jack Russell and scored a goal. Not bad for a debut.

I agree...

Another match where it’s difficult to pick a winner, a good sign. So many good performances admittedly against a poor side. Went for Grant in the end

Groundhog Day, in a good way. A much changed team but same fundamentals in place and a strong team performance to outclass another poor L2 side.

Gone for Grant who controlled the game but has has so much more to his own game now, particularly off the ball. McGrandles alongside had much to do with setting the tempo, when he faded so did the team.

A young inexperienced back 4 all deserve credit, Ross performed capably, Archibald, Howarth and Scully buzzed like angry wasps, Soule battled manfully.

Howarth - While he was tidy in previous appearances, tonight he looked dangerous and a real goal threat. Now another real option for MA.