Who Was Your Man of The Match v Ipswich Town? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Ipswich Town?

Who was your Man of The Match v Ipswich Town?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Harry A for me, he'd had a solid game but TJ was edging it for me.

Then we got to those last few minutes, magnificent.

Another team performance, all the back 4 played well and Bridcutt just kept doing his stuff.

Thought McGrandles had a decent game tbf, especially the clearance with the header off the line first half. TJ for that challenge and clearance in our box around 74 minutes. Indeed, the two fullbacks were both on the money today, confident, unflustered clearances that found a red and white shirt. Although Johnson won the penalty I do have concerns that he tends to fade in the last 15-20 minutes. Deserved MoM goes to Harry Anderson always a threat going forward but his defensive work is worthy of note tracking back, tackles and getting us out of danger. He'll have tired legs tonight.

Such a hard working team. I really begrudge giving a man of the match each game, as all have been a truly team effort - with no weak links.
Today, Grant did well after been clattered in the first few minutes - and took penalty well. He and Anderson have been revelations this season. Over the full 90 minutes, was Grant edging Anderson for me... Just. Honourable mentions for Bridcutt, Jones, and TJ.

Harry for me.......especially as he picked up the 'responsibility cloak' in the right hand corner at the end. Is 'responsibility cloak' really a term!!! I'll have a word with myself!!