Who Was Your Man of The Match v Gillingham? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Gillingham?

Who was your Man of The Match v Gillingham?

• Griffiths

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poole

• Melbourne

• McGrandles

• Hopper

• Scully

• Adelakun

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bramall for me - blistering pace down the left and crosses every bit as good as Brennan's yesterday. Gills couldn't stay with him but neither could our guys, so rarely anyone got on the end of one!

No radio commentary or iFollow for me so difficult to judge from the extended highlights, but I’ll go for Bramhall. Showed exciting glimpses of his electric pace, especially after the abuse he received barely 5 mins into the game.

No radio commentary or iFollow for me so difficult to judge from the extended highlights, but I’ll go for Bramhall. Showed exciting glimpses of his electric pace, especially after the abuse he received barely 5 mins into the game.
He was first abused inside a minute from some accounts I've seen.

He was first abused inside a minute from some accounts I've seen.
Well in that case it must be true and that's how silly rumours start. Until the trouble after the goal there was absolutely no hint of any abuse directed at any player. To be honest the most abuse was delivered to Bennett,the Gills right back who is also black, by the Imps fans when he appeared to fake an injury after a clash with Hopper. Not suggesting it was anything racial but it was crude at best.

Jackson for me for being solid and winning most of the battles against Oliver. Edun a close second for being involved in most of our limited good moments going forward

Bramall for me. Couldn't work out whether he still needs to improve his final ball or Hopper needs to improve his runs, but his general play gave him the chance to have 4 or 5 assists. Edun proved me wrong last year and after a frustrating first 15 games or so became one of my favourite players. I hope Bramall does the same, and I'm certainly more optimistic about him as a winger than a left back.

Bridcutt for me, not just for his usual combative & creative play, play but for his exemplary leadership where he actually worked with the referee, unlike most players 👍

Close call. Bramall, Bridcutt, and Sorenson, all had decent games. In the end, went for Bridcutt, for a Captain’s performance.