Who Was Your Man of The Match v Gillingham? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Gillingham?

Who was your Man of The Match v Gillingham?

• Vickers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eardley

• Scully

• Hesketh

• Grant

• Hopper

• Anderson (57')

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has to be the resurrected Bossie, closely followed by Bolger (who for someone regularly questioned seems to be strangely close to MOM most weeks!)

Toss of the coin between Bossie and Bolger. Gone for Bossie as we seemed that much more solid at the back and the injury time crunching tackle. Bolger also very good with nothing getting past him in the air. Been like that all season to be honest

Bostwick but Coventry was very impressive too along Scully, Bridcutt and Edun until his red card but he'll learn from that I'm sure .

I'm going for Bridcutt, held a makeshift midfield together excellently and showed the young lads what to do when the going got tough in the middle of the park...

Bolger - another rock-solid display at the back. Has maintained his form, when others around him have struggled. Deserves more praise than he gets. An unsung hero, if ever there was one.
Bostwick, Bridcutt and, most pleasingly, young Coventry, ran him close.

Agree about Bolger, think he has been good this season.

But with no one outstanding, I have gone for Coventry...

... because the level of his performance was significantly better than we had seen from him before.

Flick a coin between Bostwick and Bolger who for me were above everyone else. Gone for Bolger in the end.