Who Was Your Man of The Match v Fleetwood Town? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Fleetwood Town?

Who was your Man of The Match v Fleetwood Town?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gone for Bishop, we were dire before he and Cullen came on and could have won it thereafter with Cullen also in credit for his 30 minutes.

Fiorini was a beneficiary and was class at times 2nd half including the goal, but still occasionally careless with the ball.

Jackson was largely sound but close to a penalty, later booked and more inihibited in his defending as a result.

Fiorini... Was just about involved in anything that was decent for us second half.

His goal was also very well taken. Looks easy but is a difficult skill to pass the ball in the net like that.

Fiorini for me. Nods to the two subs, but he was at the centre of our good play especially in the second half. Nice finish as well

Fiorini - starting to look more like a typical Man City style player. He was happy to receive the ball in tight spaces, he had the strength and technique to control and lay it off or the skill to wriggle away, make a break and get a heads up pass or shot away.

We knew he had a decent shot on him and is dangerous from the edge of the area but tonight we saw much much more of his all round midfield game. An excellent performance. Undoubtedly the introduction of Bishop helped his performance flourish but the signs had been there before that.

A nod to Robson as well who had an excellent second half. He was solid defensively, made some well timed, intelligent runs, got up and down the pitch and found some terrific crossing opportunities even if the final ball let him down a couple of times. Him and Bramall can have a proper ding dong for the LB slot next season hopefully.

I’ve gone for Jackson. Agreed Fiorini had a terrific second half and earned us the point, but for me Fiorini had a poor first half (like several others) but Jackson was immense throughout the 90 minutes.

Gone for Fiorini for a great second half with bishop and Cullen doing well when they came on too

Jackson was consistently good throughout the game so have chosen accordingly. A mention also to McGrandles for several blocks and a goal line clearance and also Fiorini, who when given some freedom to play higher up the field imposed himself on the game to good effect.

Last edited:
If I'd been choosing on 2nd half only, I would have gone for Fiorini but as it's over the whole match, Jacko gets my vote for a consistent performance throughout

Don’t know if my vote will be be counted but Fiorini for me. What an improvement from early season.