Who Was Your Man of The Match v Fleetwood Town? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Fleetwood Town?

Who was your Man of The Match v Fleetwood Town?

• Griffiths

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poole

• Jackson

• Melbourne

• McGrandles

• Sørensen

• Hopper

• Adelakun (45')

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gone for Sculls for his goals but close run thing with Tayo who was instrumental in both of them. Brids played well too

Bridcutt for me, he was on it from start to finish. Good contributions, from Edun and Scully when he swapped to the left. Nice cameos too from Bishop and Adelakun.

Gone for Scully, we wouldn’t have got any points without him. Bridcutt was also fantastic, mentions also to Bishop, Poole, Tayo and Adelakun.

Tayo for me, marginally from Bridcutt, Scully & Bishop. Tayo was instrumental in both goals and was constantly probing and looking to break through the Fleetwood defence.

MoM: Bridcutt, such class for the whole 90 minutes, was calm and put passes together when most others were just hitting and hoping. Scully’s two goals were very well taken but first half he was pretty ordinary. Bishop was quality when he came on, Edun also did well.

Any one who scores two winning goals has to be the one for me, though Bridcutt was the better player.

Edun for me. Tried to give the team momentum throughout, as well as making some good tackles. Always likely to provide a defence-splitting pass, which he did and also instrumental in winning the pen. Naturally, Scully and Bridcutt were right up there, with noteworthy contributions from Adelakun and Bishop.

Bridcutt for being consistently excellent across the whole 90 minutes. Vital and high quality interventions from Scully, Edun, Adelakun and Bishop in that order as well.

Bridcutt for me, he was excellent the whole match, especially the first 40 minutes when we weren’t at the races.

Scully in second, two great finishes, a sublime pass through to Hopper in the first half which unfortunately wasn’t put away, and absolutely ran himself into the ground.