Who Was Your Man of The Match v Fleetwood Town? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Fleetwood Town?

Who was your Man of The Match v Fleetwood Town?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another great team performance. Everyone did their job. Walsh looked rock solid at the back on his debut. Gone for Grant though. Most of our decisive attacking play was orchestrated by him. Some passes worked some didn't but he was the one pulling those strings. What swung it though was that late challenge in our own area to get a dangerous ball away. Don't think we'd have seen him doing that last season

Has to be Grant. Everywhere today 👏. Honourable mentions to Eyoma who dominated the right side, and Walsh because he played a blinder considering he hadn’t played a game since February.

It's another one of them: a good team performance, several candidates.

Gone for Grant, not just for his creativity but his work rate and defensive contributions, not things you'd mention a year ago. Harry A had a good game, always lively getting forward on both flanks and also important defensive work near the end. Walsh needed 15 mins to settle, tired in the last 10 but was immaculate in between and another CB not scared to carry the ball beyond the half way line.

Another week of good performance levels throughout although not quite hitting the onion bag. Notable performances from Tayo and TJ and Joe Walsh who will be unlucky if dropped for Tuesday. Liam Bridcutt as always seems to put in a shift. Jorge Grant is my MoM everything seemed to go through him going forward, couple that with his defending when needed sums up his performance and skill. Seems to be Mr Consistant at the moment and a changed player from last season.

Great team performance so could have picked several players including Grant, TJ, Walsh, Palmer played well and saved us at the end but gone for H. Should have scored but so much energy from the first to the last minute and tracked back really well for his defensive duties

went for Grant however Anderson and Johnson always looked lively ,Anderson Especially, Huge game for Walsh i thought he did a srterling job with not playing for so long wait till hes fit . Anyone whos dropped for Tuesday wont be by performance it will be because of rotation,

Walsh for me. An assured performance and looks very capable of bringing the ball up the field with purpose.

All goodish, no weak links but Grant has that quality on the ball and had a big influence on the game so gets my vote. He is about the most improved player over a 12 month period I can remember, from a flighty wide player producing glimps of quality whilst drifting in and out of games he now has the game to orchestrate the tactics from central midfield. Another of the massive pluses of the Appleton era and a testimony to his motivational and coaching skills

Another good team effort.. Anderson and Grant were the standouts for me , with Walsh very sound in his Imps league debut. I've gone for Harry - dangerous at one end and snuffing out danger at the other..