Who Was Your Man of The Match v Exeter City? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Exeter City?

Who was your Man of The Match v Exeter City?

• Rushworth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eyoma

• Robson

• O'Connor

• Oakley-Boothe

• Scully

• Bishop (62')

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From watching most of the game back on iFollow I thought Regan Poole was the most consistently best player on the day.

Gone for Sorensen. A player many don't think is good enough. He is and he showed it on Saturday playing in the defensive midfield role which is his best. Moment of the match was that recovery chase and tackle in the second half.

Sorensen aswell for me.
Made the most tackles for a midfielder in League 1 on Saturday.
Our midfield is nowhere near competitive or technical enough for this league at the moment but fair play to him, he was our standout player for me.

Gone for Sorenson. From Saturday's display he is clearly up for the challenge. Really looking forward to seeing how he progresses this season.

Thought Poole just edged it from Sorensen. Calm under pressure, some amazing cross field passes, he also had to cover O’Connor while carrying out his own duties. Sorensen‘s was a revelation and had his best game in a Lincoln shirt.

I thought Adelakun had a good game. Some neat crosses and some good runs up field. Although I thought Sørensen and Rushworth we're also good I went for Adelekun.

Poole and Sorensen did really well but I went for Sanders. Hopefully, with one two others, will step up this season

Watched whole match replay on iFollow and went for Sorensen - seemed to put himself about like I hadn't seen before

I went for Haks. He just stood out a little bit more for me but Lasse was a very close second and Sanders for his energy and breaks forward was a close third.