Who Was Your Man of The Match v Doncaster Rovers? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Doncaster Rovers?

Who was your Man of The Match v Doncaster Rovers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Morrell just shaded Payne in a frsutrating afternoon.

I've see also nominated have been Eards, who was slipping back into last season's early iffy form, and Grant, who did good things but was sloppy/switched off too often including greater culpability for the winner than most in a sloppy team passage. Really??

Thought Morrell just shaded it from our goal scorer Grant.
The latter put in a more positive contribution than several players and scored our only goal so can see why others may have voted for him. Yes really, anyway they are entitled to their vote as is Merthyr who voted for Eardley.

The latter put in a more positive contribution than several players and scored our only goal so can see why others may have voted for him. Yes really, anyway they are entitled to their vote as is Merthyr who voted for Eardley.
Shows we each see things our own way, just slightly surprised ti see those two gets votes based on how I saw it

My excuse (if needed) is that I only watched the game on iFollow and I don't feel you can always get the same idea about players as you can when actually being there. This is is why I never rate the players out of 10 on the other thread unless I've been at the game myself.

Exactly why I don't do a MOM or rating from IFollow viewing . You notice so much more when you are at the ground and I personally feel that to give my views I needed to be there

I forgot to vote on this one, my bad. Would have gone for Payne though. He's going to have so, so many MOTM nominations this season!

Watched it on Ifollow. Morrell did a good job, Grant took his goal well, Harry was bustling, nice little cameo from Bruno. Thought Eardley did well, tbf.

Morrell by a whisker.