Who Was Your Man of The Match v Doncaster Rovers? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Doncaster Rovers?

Who was your Man of The Match v Doncaster Rovers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopper for me. Held the ball up well to support City’s wide attacking options, but didn’t get good enough service in return.

Edun, first live game I've watched, lots of energy good passing and movement.
Promise not to watch again !

Eyoma for me. Seemed to tire a little late on but considering that marathon he ran during the first 70 odd minutes that's a small point.
Tremendous energy in the first half

Eyoma for me too. Hopper was decent and McGrandles did the usual work he does but Eyoma was awesome in the first half and nearly as good second.

Could have been either fullback today and only opted for Edun, as he kept going for the full 90, whereas TJ faded after about 70.

His best moment came in the first half, when he chased down a ball that looked to be going out, exchanged passes, went to the byline and played one of the best crosses of the game.

An all-round excellent display, apart from our deadball execution.

Strangely elated, despite the result.

TJ got forward well especially in the first half and Tayo had a great game too but I’ve gone for Tom Hopper

TJ Eyoma gets it ahead of Edun for me, superb performance getting forward and defending.

Looked a bit tired for the last 10 minutes which wasn’t surprising given the amount of energy exerted.

Great game for the ever improving Edun and a notable mention for Walsh who again looks better with each game he plays.

Tayo for me, proving his early season critics wrong (and me right!) with another dynamic display in defence and attack. Eyoma also had a good game, Hopper did his usual hard working role well and nearly eked out a couple of chances against very well organised opponents.

Eyoma for me. Totally dominated the right flank and constantly probing ways to break them down. Honourable mentions to Edun, Hopper & McGrandles 👏

When the full backs are on it we play well and regardless of the result we played fantastic football yesterday. No surprise as the full backs were on it again.