Who Was Your Man of The Match v Crewe Alexandra? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Crewe Alexandra?

Who was your Man of The Match v Crewe Alexandra?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought it was a terrific team performance above everything else and there are many good candidates for MOM.

Sometimes though you have to consider improvement and battling through some adversary. For that I've gone for Bramall who I thought was terrific at both ends of the pitch and showed today why he was considered good enough to be a Lincoln player.

Between Johnson and Edun for me.

id like to see Tayo still in that role until Bridcutt is back for but Brennan just shaded it for me

McGrandles, who was all over the place, tackling in the left back position, setting moves going and that clinical finish.

Closely followed by Johnson, who could have played Morton in a couple of times, teed up the first for Rogers and expertly took down Hopper's worldie crossfield ball, cut inside and planted an unstoppable shot past the keeper and Edun showing up very well in midfield. Bridcuttesque.

Great to see Jones, Poole, Montsma and Bramall put in much improved performances.

Morton looks pretty sharp, given his long lay-off ; might have been 2 in 2, if not for a brilliant point blank save.

A brilliant day at the office! Time for a beer or three. Cheers!

A great team performance everyone put in a shift and Brennan just edged it for me. Well done all of you.

This is a tough one, I think everyone played their part in a whole team performance. The passing was crisp that found the red and white. A fantastic display of passing, moving, making space and having options. Edun was fantastic, likewise, Johnson, Jackson, Montsma, Palmer, Jones, Poole, Bramall, Morton, Rogers, Scully, Hopper, Archibald. However, gone for McGrandles, thought he was outstanding, took his goal well, just when we needed it.

A difficult choice today for all the right reasons, terrific performances across the park but I’ve gone for McGrandles, could easily have been Tayo who has found his position for the next few weeks, Jones had a better game as did the defence after a tricky start. Johnson had a good game too

Tough today as we played well and there were some good solid performances out there. McGrandles and Johnson both struck superb goals. McGrandles had a great McGrandles game but for me Edun just shaded it today. He played in his preferred role and it was no surprise how solid we looked. His distribution was generally very good and his backtracking and disruptive play was constant.

Close between Johnson and Mcgrandles but think Johnson’s decision making improved as the game went on but started slow. So i went Mcgrandles.

Gone for Johnson - I thought it was possibly his best all round performance for us - worked hard in defence as well as moments of brilliance going forward - Tayo v impressive in midfield

A great team performance, everyone played their part. Johnson had this best game for a while, took his goal beautifully and was unlucky not to score more; McGrandles provided drive in midfield, capped with a fine goal. But the catalyst for the performance, which enabled square pegs to fit in square holes, was Edun shifting from left back to the defensive midfield role. As he proved again today, he's really rather good at it.

The new full backs are starting to settle in but Edun was great today .Its a difficult role to play , its all about deconstructing the opposition and then turning the possession won into an advantage by playing easy passes to the players who will create a second phase Bravo Edun

The new full backs are starting to settle in but Edun was great today .Its a difficult role to play , its all about deconstructing the opposition and then turning the possession won into an advantage by playing easy passes to the players who will create a second phase Bravo Edun

He did well. I'd say his future is there and not at LB.

Gone for Johnson as he was a constant menace to Crewe all game . Set one up , scored one could have had a couple more, was v good defensively as well .Good games also for Edun, McGrandles and Montsma. Also Jackson is taking over McGrandles role as the player you don't really notice but just quietly performs at a high level nearly every game.