Who Was Your Man of The Match v Crewe Alexandra? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Crewe Alexandra?

Who was your Man of The Match v Crewe Alexandra?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what a team we have here i would give every player 10 in my 68 years of being a imp this squad of players a a class act i am on cloud 9 lol

We gave Beckles the freedom of the park. For good reason. ;)
and we did the same with nsiala.
hard to believe that they both featured heavily in the shrewsbury team that made the L1 play-off final in 2017-2018. (and got to wembley in the chekkatrade.)

Montsma had a very good game along with everybody really but I’ve voted for Joe Walsh. Didnt put a foot wrong, organises the defence, composed on the ball and gives the defence great balance with being left footed. Tends to get overshadowed by the Monster but hasn’t made a mistake in 4 games and no coincidence we haven’t conceded. He didnt wear gloves either which clinched it.

All of the back four plus Palmer did well last 20 mins. But I went for Johnson , he was causing quite a bit of mayhem ,stayed on his feet better ,and our attacking play gave the platform for our defence to have an easy time until Crewe tested them last 20 min

I've gone for Johnson too. Every time he's near the ball I'm expecting something good to happen.
Can't fault Montsma either. In fact, so many good performances it's getting difficult to pick one.

I noticed Harry got MOM on the clubs Twitter vote. I love Harry but just reinforced to me most people voting didn’t watch the game !

and we did the same with nsiala.
hard to believe that they both featured heavily in the shrewsbury team that made the L1 play-off final in 2017-2018. (and got to wembley in the chekkatrade.)
Seem to remember Beckles being piss-poor at Wembley too.