Who Was Your Man of The Match v Burton Albion? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Burton Albion?

Who was your Man of The Match v Burton Albion?

• Montsma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eyoma

• Bishop

• Sørensen

• Nlundulu

• Adelakun

• Scully

• Sanders (73')

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Poole for me. Took the responsibility of the armband and led from the front. A tremendous amount of blocks and headed clearances throughout and he made Scully's goal with a decisive bit of play

Good performances all over the field, but three men stood out. Griffiths for making 3 excellent stops. Fiorini for his midfield creativity. However man of the match for me was the stand in skipper, Poole. Excellent at both ends of the pitch.

Totally split between Poole & Griffiths, but gone for Griffiths for his game-saving saves. Without them we might have only got a point, or less. Poole was magnificent as a leader, both defensively and assisting with the pass for Scully’s goal. Shout-out to the team in general - everyone played a part 👏

One thing that impressed me about Josh Griffiths, apart from his all round fine performance, was an incident in the second half when whilst attempting to clear the ball a Burton player approached him from his right hand side and disrupted the clearance that failed to reach the halfway line. Very soon afterwards the same Burton player again tried to disrupt Josh in a similar manner only this time our keeper stepped around him therefore using the left side of his body to protect his clearance. For such a young keeper Josh is rising to the challenge of asserting his game into the demands of League 1.