Who Was Your Man of The Match v Bristol Rovers? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Bristol Rovers?

Who was your Man of The Match v Bristol Rovers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Despite the pelters he got, I’ve gone for Bramall. Did well under a lot pressure. Montsma a worthy callout for it too.

Scully for me, The goal was calm, the pass to Morton was a wonder-pass and could have put him through on goal. He was also defensively helpful before he came off.

Montsma for me. I thought that the back 5 (Palmer inc) dealt pretty well with the bombardment tactic of Rovers, but it was Montsma who seemed to be the one blocking and clearing the most dangerous situations

Scully provided the only two quality moments going forward. Montsma otherwise was the pick of the defenders.

Montsma for me. I thought that the back 5 (Palmer inc) dealt pretty well with the bombardment tactic of Rovers, but it was Montsma who seemed to be the one blocking and clearing the most dangerous situations

He's so brave. A single thuggish Bristol boot could easily have ruined his looks. 😱

Poole for me just from Monstma, Bramall, Eyoma and McGrandles.
The noise when he hit the post! Ouch!

Montsma showed form is temporary, class is permanent. He and TJ looked very shaky at Oxford, but paired up again against physical opponents they both stepped up, Lewis just shades it.

Poole had a strong afternoon, further forward Scully took his goal well, created other opportunities and contributed well defensively too.

Montsma for me too. Getting back to his assured best and I can't give it to Edun every week.