Who Was Your Man of The Match v Bradford City? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Bradford City?

Who was your Man of The Match v Bradford City?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopper showed yet again that we're always a better side for his presence. Long had a good game and his first senior clean sheet.

But Bramall was a highly effective Duracell Bunny up the left wing, and ok defensively too and gets my vote.

I’ve gone Bramall too but several good performances and I suspect that the votes my be shared out this time

Honestly could have gone for anyone who started tonight. Excellent team performance. Plumped for Adelakun as he showed tonight why he has been added to the squad. Some enterprising attacking play and a genius goal. He also played one of the best through balls I've ever seen. Shame it was to one of their attackers but you've got to keep your own defenders on their toes and he achieved that as well

I think Bramall just edges it, will be interesting to see where he fits in now, probably free roam as was Edun, and very hard working player. But will say good team performance all round as well ,not any below 7 for me. Well done boys, lets pick it up now.Where was Griffiths!!

In a game of decent performances all over the park, it's Cohen Bramall for me. He caused Bradford all sort of problems on the night and was unlucky to have an excellent finish disallowed.

Perm any one from about four. I’ve gone for Bishop again purely for the all-round, box to box quality he brought to the game. Honourable mentions to Bramall & Fiorini.

Gone for Bramall, exciting pace going forward. Lovely cross for the first, unlucky to have his goal disallowed, (offside or not).
Adelakun, showed us a bit more. A few stray passes still, but could be a special player for us. 7.5 for the celebration.

Fiorini looks like he's settling in too!

Last edited:
Like has already been said it was a great team effort and most of them could have got my vote but I’ve gone for fiorini - I think the young lad is going to get better and better as I think the team will 👍

All played well.Bramhall looks great offensively and I think that's going to be a position for him.Poole ,Monster I could go on but for me it's Fiorini he his showing great potential the lads a Rolls Royce

Gone for Poole. The guy just never stopped chasing, defending well, putting in good crosses. Huge engine for a big bloke.
He seems a bit like Tayo, quite a few weren't happy with his early performances but he just got better and better. Reagan looks to be the same for me, improving every week.
The whole team played well but good performances from Montsma, Fiorini, Bramall and Bishop too.