Who Was Your Man of The Match v Bradford City? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Bradford City?

Who was your Man of The Match v Bradford City?

• Palmer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melbourne

• Montsma

• Jackson

• Scully

• Morton

• Eyoma

• Howarth (67')

• Hopper (72')

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A toss up between, Harry, Jones and Grant, but thought Jones shaded it for his spectacular goal.

I know it was only Bradford, but, in the first half particularly, our transition from defence to attack and the plethora of interceptions made, is testament to our fitness levels under MApp.

So pleasing to say we looked likely whenever we had possession. We were clinical.

Anderson for me, maybe slightly favoured him for it, as I don’t think the way MAP likes his team to play will have been the most natural to him .. but he appears to have developed even further and considering the best option, rather than a hit and hope.

Grant was fantastic - but it was a great performance from everyone and I think the way MAP sets up is very much suited for Grant.

Anderson or Jones for me, Montsma and Grant under those and Melbourne, Scully below them. Jackson, TJ and Hopper quieter, but effective.

In the end, Anderson was the most exciting, so I will give it to him.

"I know it was only Bradford...". Reflect on that for a moment. Think North Fucking Ferriby.
Likewise reflecting on how far we have come, out next cup opponents are two leagues higher than us, in the fa cup run the team two leagues higher than us then was Oldham.

Grant for me. For his calmness in possession and slick passing of the ball. Some diamond assists too.

Absolutely spot on, Harry seems to have grown up in the close season, Sat. and tonite, magnificent.
Harry always starts the season off well( early goals last season too). Is his hair length helping? It’s certainly not in his eyes as he is definitely looking up before a pass/cross these days!

Gone for Harry, he terrorised the Bantams defence every time he ran at them, and they were chasing shadows. Currently one of the first names on the teamsheet for me.