Who Was Your Man of The Match v Blackpool? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Blackpool?

Who was your Man of The Match v Blackpool?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And Brennan Johnson for me too. Blackpool could not handle him at all and deserved more decisions out of the ref.

Brennan tried everything to unlock their defence, including the cross for our friend OG. I just wonder, if we'd not gone into our shell and had pressed home the advantage, the result might have been different?

It's a pity young Rogers froze for the first 70 minutes.

All ifs, buts and maybes.

Johnson for by quite a distance, constant threat and deserved more out the ref.
Just makes his omission from the Wales squad even more baffling as he proved himself in a big game

Johnson gave it a real good go, so only serious candidate. Can't be too dissapointed though, the players have been fantastic all season

Poole for me his best game so far.When MA changed things he should have taken BJ & MR off and put Anderson on with CM & AS, given Blackpool a different front line to contend with, Harry can be a match winner, he's not had a fair run this season for me, covid or not, he came into his own the last few weeks. IMO MA has relied too much at times on the 2 boys instead of changing things more, it is a team game after all, and yes I like all of you am a total winner. I'm not sure what will happen with H, hope he stays, I can see DC maybe taking him.Interesting at Portsmouth as well, players not wanting to stay at the club, be interesting to see what type of football they play next season. DC took over a good footballing side from KJ.Apparantly loosing a good GK McGillivray wondering if MA's team are aware.
come on boys