Who Was Your Man of The Match v Blackpool? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Blackpool?

Who was your Man of The Match v Blackpool?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
unless it was Hortin's word of the day, Walsh seemed to get more mentions than anyone else, as soon as he came on!

It was great to have Walsh back, he looked like he'd never been away. However, with a well taken goal and a sumptuous assist, it has to be Scully.

Last edited:
McGrandles held the midfield together over the 90 minutes and gets my vote.

Walsh and Scully both made significant contributions in their time on the pitch.

Scully made the difference for me, one good goal and one excellently timed ball through for Johnson to get a the equaliser.

McGrandles had a good game but I’ve gone for Scully as he changed the game with a goal and an assist

Difficult one this one, mainly because of all the subs that were used. I went for Montsma in the end because I don't remember him making any mistakes and thought it was his best game in a long time. But easily could have gone for Walsh, Scully, McGrandles, and I can also make an argument for Bramall.

Scully. One goal, assist for the other and we looked a different team with him on the field.

I've gone left field for once. Thought Morton put himself about more than in every previous game, but was stymied by eccentric refereeing. Great to see Walsh back; stays fit and we're in sight of the play offs.