Who Was Your Man of The Match v AFC Wimbledon? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v AFC Wimbledon?

Who was your Man of The Match v AFC Wimbledon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
O’Connor for me. Once again he was the glue that holds the side together. Wondering if he is stronger and more mobile after his summer operation to remove the errant staple from his knee as he seems to be getting about more and lasting better. Really showing his class at this level.

I agree with O Connor who has been our best player this season. Even just from a radio commentary it was clear that he was the glue in the team and the tackle which led to our goal was absolute quality.

Did you go to the match on Saturday? Don't forget to vote AND comment!

O'Conner for me as well although I thought the whole team performed well tbh and I think that we are not playing like a team that has been on a bad run. I really believe it will all start clicking soon if we continue to play like that.

I thought Grant went missing a bit but that sometimes happens with him although we all know he can also be outstanding. I have to say I thought Hesketh looked very good in the second half as well and I can certainly see him pushing for a starting berth.

O'Connor - he's in a rich vein of form at the moment and drove the team superbly. A shoutout to Connolly too, centre back seems to be a more natural position for him and his relative pace is certainly welcome.

Only just seen this, I would of voted for Connolly, he looked solid alongside Shackell.

Connolly looks like he's found his position, apparently he's always wanted to play there but the teams he was loaned out to played him elsewhere. An old head on young athletic shoulders, Bolger could well struggle to get back in.

Now we can have polls on the Front Page again, I'm thinking of changing the way this feature is run.