Who Was Your Man of The Match v Accrington Stanley? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Accrington Stanley?

Who was your Man of The Match v Accrington Stanley?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gone for gotts, best game he has played in midfield, and scored one. the passing and build up play in general through midfield was superb.
Gone for gotts, best game he has played in midfield, and scored one. the passing and build up play in general through midfield was superb.

You're just a natural-born contrarian. ;)

There were lots of excellent candidates. If gotts had scored one and missed two sitters I might not have voted for him.

I prefer a free voting system without any voter pressure btw.
There were lots of excellent candidates. If gotts had scored one and missed two sitters I might not have voted for him.

Wow. You definitely get the award for the most po-faced response to an obvious joke for this month.

And I'm the usual winner. ;)

Last edited:
I’ve also gone for Gotts, just to be different. I was racking my brains near the end trying to think of an MoM but virtually everyone played really well. Granted Elbow stood out for several reasons but I was impressed with Gotts. Thought he had his best game for us so far. Buzzing about and playing some nice intricate passing moves at pace. Very encouraging.

Between Gotts and Elbouzedi, both seemed to having such uninhibited fun during the game. Tossed a coin, Elbow won.

I went for Elbouzedi too. They couldn't deal with his pace once he got going and will no doubt be kicking himself bit to have scored two, but did well in setting up others/starting off opportunities. Thought Edun looked much more assured too, albeit without as much pressure as on Saturday.

We love Robbie Gotts in Glasgow. Our midfield was superb last night and Bridcutt was on a mission. It appears to take him a few games to get up to speed so hopefully he will be back to his best when he appears in the league games. Thought Grant got better as the game went on. Mr Robbie Gotts covered every blade of grass. Scully is generally involved in everything we do well but both him and elbow need some work on their final pass or shot. It was exhilarating to watch at times.

Great team performance, so you have a whole host to choose from and I wouldn't disagree with anyones choice but I thought Edun's passing was outstanding. Going for Tayo.