Who to sign in't summer window | Page 4 | Vital Football

Who to sign in't summer window

I'm watchin Manure v Bruges,they're losin 1-0,striker Emanuelle Dennis who we're linked wi is playin for Bruges and scored,he looks lively.UTMPB

Last edited:
£20 million bid for Kalvin Phillips goin in in't summer accordin to the News Now pages(Sun on Sunday:whistle:) I reckon it'd tek more than that to ger him and if Leeds go up(which i think they will) i dunt see em lettin Phillips leave.UTMPB

£20 million bid for Kalvin Phillips goin in in't summer accordin to the News Now pages(Sun on Sunday:whistle:) I reckon it'd tek more than that to ger him and if Leeds go up(which i think they will) i dunt see em lettin Phillips leave.UTMPB

He's just signed a new long term contract, so he would likely cost more than that and I'm not sure he would be worth the money. I also think we have enough defensive midfield players and should be looking to bring in someone more forward thinking.

Sees red too often for me

Is there only me that doesn't rate him. He's absolutely reckless in the challenge, I mean totally wild, and he will spend half the season suspended in the Premier League.
I think defensively we are sound, we need more creativity in the final third and an out and out goal getter.
10-12 goals isn't a lot for a striker in a season, but just think where we could be if we had someone who could get that relatively modest amount

What folk cant see up top is the issue suggests they have no idea what our weakness is.
LOOK AT GOALS SCORED AND GOALS CONCEDED.
Have a biccy. Go sleepybyes and come back on it. Bless.
I think we've only scored 3 or 4 more than Norwich. Says a lot really

Is Philips any better than Mo Besic ?

Is there only me that doesn't rate him. He's absolutely reckless in the challenge, I mean totally wild, and he will spend half the season suspended in the Premier League.
I think defensively we are sound, we need more creativity in the final third and an out and out goal getter.
10-12 goals isn't a lot for a striker in a season, but just think where we could be if we had someone who could get that relatively modest amount
Did you not read the post above #65 ?

When was the last time we signed anyone in/for the Prem and they did what TC did on his debut.........scored and never looked back.

Old age so can't remember the name but we signed a good player for £50k (?) and
he came on a scored a pen in our cup final loss to Bristol Rovers (?). Now that was hitting the ground running, or is it just a dream?

Last edited:
When was the last time we signed anyone in/for the Prem and they did what TC did on his debut.........scored and never looked back.
Rob Hulse scored on his debut v Liverpool in a 1-1 draw 2006,when the scousers were given a pen cos the ref:clown: said Mr Morgs intended to foul Gerrard.We'll never see anutha TC in my opinion CBB.Mauro Icardi currently on loan at PSG would help tek this squad of ours to anutha level completely but i doubt we'd be able to get him. UTMPB

Last edited:
Ugurcan Cakir 24years old Trabzonspor Keeper is the latest keeper bein linked wi us if Hendo guz back to Manure.UTMPB

We have had a bid turned down for him, apparently:

https://turkish-football.com/sheffi...akir-everton-join-race-for-e30m-rated-keeper/

If there's any truth to that, and they want more than double what we think he is worth, then I suspect we would look elsewhere.
I dunt think St Christopher or his pal Steve Bettis would pay more than double their value of a player but i also dunt think we'd go straight in we our best offer either.Gunna be anutha very interestin summer window mi thinks.UTMPB