Who speaks English more clearly? | Vital Football

Who speaks English more clearly?

BamaEngineer

Alert Team
Rugney? (His scouse accent sounds like he's coughing up a furball), 'Arry Kane( sounds like a b-movie hard man) or Kun?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4lWgQ0YKiM

The big guy admitted defeat, nice to see all the bollocks about Kun not speaking English are just that.

Rising - 19/9/2017 03:19

I'll not have a bad word said about Kun.
:008:

My point exactly, Rising. He may not be confident, but he is easier to understand. I wish he would speak it more often!

I think he is just shy, we all are when trying to speak a language that is not your native one, has anyone ever heard David Silva speak English?

Buzz Lightyear - 19/9/2017 16:15

I think he is just shy, we all are when trying to speak a language that is not your native one, has anyone ever heard David Silva speak English?

Come to think of it, no!
:010:

Buzz Lightyear - 19/9/2017 04:15

I have, and honestly, he's not bad either.

Silva sounds like an Englishman doing an impression of a Spaniard speaking English.

Think Andrew Sachs from Fawlty Towers ( I know he's German but he's adopted English).

And yes Bama I agree, Aguero definitely speaks English more clearly than Rooney. To be fair though that's not too hard considering Scouse to me sounds like someone dragging their nails down a chalkboard.

What about Brum then?

Silva spoke in English at the back end of last season following a motm award on a Sky game.

Silva and Aguero have probably been fine for a few years.
Theory I've always had is that they preferred to speak in Spanish during sit down interviews and post match so that they were not 'misunderstood', allowing Sky or BT to exaggerate, as is their wont.

I reckon you're spot on with that theory CITK.

As for Brum, easy enough on my ear, just a bit slow.