Who next? | Page 90 | Vital Football

Who next?

I'm sure this must be a misunderstanding.

Its probably one of those electronic bank transfers where the sender enters a wrong digit and sends the money to a random stranger, who in turn spends it before anyone can take it away from them. We should just keep our heads down and build an extension to the Selenity before anyone notices.

Last edited:
Its probably one of those electronic bank transfers where the sender enters a wrong digit and sends the money to a random stranger, who in turn spends it before anyone can take it away from them. We should just keep our heads down and buy an extension to the Selenity before anyone notices.

Maybe Clive has opened one of those Nigerian type accounts ?
They are really customer friendly...all it takes is one simple email reply ?

I think you will find that there is an increase in share capital between this release and the previous one of £900,000. On the face of it, the implication is that there has been an investment of that amount in the club since 2nd August.

It looks like a £100,000 investment into the holding company as the last shares were valued 0.10p for a 0.50p investment and the total share holding has gone up by £20,000

Appleton it is ?????????
Just been reading some of Oxford’s fans’ comments and hope that their present manager thinks we play with the same style that this fan presumes we play with(poor English there!).
“He could actually struggle there, at least to start with. Remember he had a difficult start with us until he was able to bring in the players that could fit his system. The Crowley’s, for all their success, played quite a direct style and I would guess the current Lincoln squad were recruited because their attributes suit that style of play. That way of playing definitely doesn’t fit in with Mapps ideology, if he wants to put his stamp on things too soon he could come unstuck.”

I think you will find that there is an increase in share capital between this release and the previous one of £900,000. On the face of it, the implication is that there has been an investment of that amount in the club since 2nd August.
I think you are looking at LINCOLN CITY FOOTBALL CLUB COMPANY LIMITED the additional shareholding value here is just monies transferred from the holding company. All recent investment has gone into the holding company and then across to the football club company when required, i believe this is what you are seeing.