Who next? | Page 37 | Vital Football

Who next?

I agree with Spilsby, they do sound like a decent bunch on the Exiles forum. A position with a manager they would like to stay but not wanting to believe the rumours all sounds very familiar.
It was actually Londonimp who said they were a decent bunch, do agree though one of the better forums I've read. Slightly strange though watching them go through the same situation as we've been doing for the last two weeks.

It was actually Londonimp who said they were a decent bunch, do agree though one of the better forums I've read. Slightly strange though watching them go through the same situation as we've been doing for the last two weeks.
Since the end of the season really, the championship sides have been flirting with them ever since.

I can't really explain why I don't want Adkins. I like him and he's got a very good track record. But Flynn or Ainsworth would be much more exciting to me.

I can't really explain why I don't want Adkins. I like him and he's got a very good track record. But Flynn or Ainsworth would be much more exciting to me.

Yes. Do we want steady decent results or do we want someone who will enthuse and excite the fans?
Ideally both of course.
Oh well. Let's wait and see.