Who next? | Page 92 | Vital Football

Who next?

Good appointment here. Possibly not the boards first choice but that's irrelevant as he has made a good impression at interview.
Onwards now but I hope supporters give him a bit of time to get his ideas across and lets not make any comparisons with his predecessors as that's in the past and our future here is potentially very bright

Fun going on wikipedia...
Appleton has gone from being Top Shagger to small in penile length to this current entry:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190920-193147_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190920-193147_Samsung Internet.jpg
    461.9 KB · Views: 52
When we bought a house I had my eye on one for a while. Got our mortgage agreed in principle and went to have a look. It was OK, but not everything we thought. We looked around some more and found a house that suited us much better, fit with our lifestyle and let us have a family without living on top of each other. Slightly cheaper as well.

'First' choice doesn't necessarily mean best choice, imho.

When we bought a house I had my eye on one for a while. Got our mortgage agreed in principle and went to have a look. It was OK, but not everything we thought. We looked around some more and found a house that suited us much better, fit with our lifestyle and let us have a family without living on top of each other. Slightly cheaper as well.

'First' choice doesn't necessarily mean best choice, imho.
Very APt. APpleton is also built like a house.

interesting difference between the glowing tributes from oxford fans when they thought appleton was going to a job in scotland, compared to the ones today, when they now know he will be in direct competition with their current setup.

Good appointment here. Possibly not the boards first choice but that's irrelevant as he has made a good impression at interview.
Onwards now but I hope supporters give him a bit of time to get his ideas across and lets not make any comparisons with his predecessors as that's in the past and our future here is potentially very bright
Listening to Clive think he was first choice.

Not the boards first choice im hearing a lot , how do people know this ? im sure clive had a shortlist of 3/4 people ,Ainsworth/flynn are known for there direct(ish) style, im quite pleased with the appointment as he will suit the players better with his style of play if that oxford team was anything to go by , were as the cowleys was changing from a style that brought them so much success over the years starting at concord , maybe them leaving is a blessing and we can push on to the next level .