Who next? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Who next?

Sol campbell... no thanks. he may have done surprisingly well at Macclesfield but he comes across as very aloof and arrogant in the extreme.
Careful. If Oldgaurd applies the same logic as he did to criticisms of the lady chief exec of Mansfield, you'll get accused of racism!

Let's go mad and get some intellectual Dutch manager in.

Agree but just make sure he doesn`t speak any English to make matters a little more interesting.
And remains permanently living in Holland only turning up on match days with the team sheet, including players who had left the club the previous season.(to confuse the opposition)

Too Expensive probably but Nigel Adkins for me, if not then Flynn from Newport seems to be in the Cowley mould.

Agree but just make sure he doesn`t speak any English to make matters more interesting.
And remains permanently living in Holland only turning up on match days with the team sheet including players who had left the club the previous season.(to confuse the opposition)

He? I was thinking the FLs first female manager, devon.

Think outside the box, man!

No-one sticks out.

Flynn might have been decent a couple of years ago but he's too direct for us now.

Phil Parkinson is also a very direct manager so that'd rule him out.

Ainsworth won't leave Wycombe.

Rowett, again, direct but did a good job at Burton in L1(?).

Adkins I'm not sure about.

We need to be looking at someone with a L1 record IMO. Waiting for @Scotimp stat article like last time we needed a manager!

He? I was thinking the FLs first female manager, devon.

Think outside the box, man!

Why go to Holland for a female manager when we have Doreen Ashton sitting in the shadows in anticipation?
At least she would turn up every week and wouldn`t be open to job offers.(stability)

Thinking about it, Flynn or Hurst for me.

I'd trust Flynn to not be as direct. His teams, how they play, their mentality, organisation, set pieces etc are all in keeping with DC/NC.