Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everyone

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • CEO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ZedRed

Vital Football Legend
It's clear that something needs to change and someone or multiple people need to get out of our club, so who needs to get out?

Out of everyone employed on the playing side above U18 level, all of the football staff and senior management side of the club I would keep the following:

Worrall
Soh
McKenna
Zinckernagel
Garner
Johnson
Yates
Mighten
Lowe
Horvath

Everyone else can do one.
I agree ..just shows what a mess we are in and one we may not get out of for a very long time.

its a brand new recruitment tam, stategyteam and ethos that we all wanted and needed, its literally a cple of months into it after years of crap. need to actually stick wih it, just have to gt ethe first team winning

its a brand new recruitment tam, stategyteam and ethos that we all wanted and needed, its literally a cple of months into it after years of crap. need to actually stick wih it, just have to gt ethe first team winning

In the main I agree with you - time is needed for the new plan to come to fruition. Meanwhile, we have a team that should (at least) be able to compete rather than roll over for a tummy tickle.

They are mentally weak and, seeing as coddling them doesn't appear to have worked, need their arses kicking. I don't think Hughton has that kind of mentality though - he's a nice guy and I don't think he has that ruthlessness that we need at the moment.

Take off and nuke 'em from orbit. It's the only way.

In the main I agree with you - time is needed for the new plan to come to fruition. Meanwhile, we have a team that should (at least) be able to compete rather than roll over for a tummy tickle.

They are mentally weak and, seeing as coddling them doesn't appear to have worked, need their arses kicking. I don't think Hughton has that kind of mentality though - he's a nice guy and I don't think he has that ruthlessness that we need at the moment.

Take off and nuke 'em from orbit. It's the only way.

altho it would be controversial Id bring Keane back , he has it ;)

altho it would be controversial Id bring Keane back , he has it ;)
I must admit I felt MON and Keane were looking to turn it around a bit prior to them leaving the club.The side lacks steel other than the centre halves.We will either be outplayed by the likes of Coventry or outfought by the likes of Cardiff.Basically we are doomed chaps!

I must admit I felt MON and Keane were looking to turn it around a bit prior to them leaving the club.The side lacks steel other than the centre halves.We will either be outplayed by the likes of Coventry or outfought by the likes of Cardiff.Basically we are doomed chaps!
the best win rate since BD even with the likes of Grabban literally downing tools of course and then Fawaz and so called forest pundits supporting the players over the manager because the managers and coaches were demanding higher standards