Who needs to return to help make Vital great again? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Who needs to return to help make Vital great again?

What former poster would you love to see return?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lovely stuff. That hits the same spot that Ap0llyon was referring to. I've mentioned once before that Rob sent me a couple of videos way back and they were much the same, right up my alley. I notice the date of that recording is 1916, bet he's still doing the same and similar. Hope so anyway.
Had to respect Rob in as much as he always stated that he was more than happy to meet up with people with opposing views and discuss things face to face.

jom used to make up a complete pack of lies. then if you called him out on it he would get aggressive and accuse you of attacking a man posting rumours in good faith. to be fair some of the scandals he was involved in looking back were box office.

marshall99 - he used to post an awful lot. then just stopped.
nanpantan red - disappeared all of a sudden?

stillbrighter posted 700 posts in 3 days once.

reddavid made sexual advances to me via pm.

jom used to make up a complete pack of lies. then if you called him out on it he would get aggressive and accuse you of attacking a man posting rumours in good faith. to be fair some of the scandals he was involved in looking back were box office.

Did he deliver?

SA

Rob was banned from the ground wasnt he...over his radio comments about doughty allegedly. Also had a row with ian breckin after a game...calling him sh1t and breckin retaliated/reacted

It is funny when he comes back and tries to disguise his first few posts but then gives himself away.

Rob was banned from the ground wasnt he...over his radio comments about doughty allegedly. Also had a row with ian breckin after a game...calling him sh1t and breckin retaliated/reacted

It is funny when he comes back and tries to disguise his first few posts but then gives himself away.

He also hit a woman and posted ND abuse.

Rob rang the ground and asked for Doughty's email address; the fucking half wit he spoke to gave Rob the address.

According to Rob, the mail message was quite lengthy, which means it would have been monotonous and baffling in equal measures.

The proximity of the mail to NDs death makes you wonder if he really did lose the will to live; Rob gets very defensive if anyone mentions it in his company.

Red David is still around, and is an Adonis.💕

Rob rang the ground and asked for Doughty's email address; the fucking half wit he spoke to gave Rob the address.

According to Rob, the mail message was quite lengthy, which means it would have been monotonous and baffling in equal measures.

The proximity of the mail to NDs death makes you wonder if he really did lose the will to live; Rob gets very defensive if anyone mentions it in his company.

I have an email. He gave the address to loads of people who were then abusing the poor man.

oh, no youre telling us we shouldnt be making thise advances on here? Do you just delate mine?