Who needs to return to help make Vital great again? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Who needs to return to help make Vital great again?

What former poster would you love to see return?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TrickyMaccLad? He had some fringe views and an obnoxious style of argumentation. He was convinced Nigel Doughty was fleecing the club. He also advocated closing the academy about ten years ago.

Wolfie had some genuine info, as I recall.

Jom is now a byword for a fantasist - he was eventually undone by his continued defence of Fawaz - but I seem to remember his rumours exerting real influence over other forum members at points, including luminaries such as Rob1.

Last edited:
Does anyone know whatever happened to Bendigo and Taylor, both started off the season predicting the results and then nothing ? In fact Bendigo was a regular near the top of the table for several seasons.

Old Jom.
The Wolf.

Soft spot for Rob 1 as well.

Was that soft spot where he hit you with his double bass chap?

Its a pity I no longer have the Banger account. I would love to posts some of the hilarious threats he made.

Why has no one mentioned the Football Director and casual bond trader, Mark90210?

I remember seeing him standing on the steps of the supporters club, wearing a crombie and gazelles and looking all menacing. 5'4" of pure Greek fear

Does anyone know whatever happened to Bendigo and Taylor, both started off the season predicting the results and then nothing ? In fact Bendigo was a regular near the top of the table for several seasons.

Taylor is no more; he injured his leg goose stepping and had to be put down

Was that soft spot where he hit you with his double bass chap?

Its a pity I no longer have the Banger account. I would love to posts some of the hilarious threats he made.

Why has no one mentioned the Football Director and casual bond trader, Mark90210?

I remember seeing him standing on the steps of the supporters club, wearing a crombie and gazelles and looking all menacing. 5'4" of pure Greek fear

This is Rob with Adam Ant; Adam has not aged as well as Rob.

https://www.newsflare.com/video/774...popular-music-from-cornwall-darling-i-am-home

Last edited: