Who make the best Liars? | Vital Football

Who make the best Liars?

Not sure really, I e put equal. Never thought of one sex being better than the other for lying.

Interesting or strangely interesting question GT, any reason behind it!?

The Fear - 6/1/2014 20:48

Not sure really, I e put equal. Never thought of one sex being better than the other for lying.

Interesting or strangely interesting question GT, any reason behind it!?

Yes, just watched Corrie(no not a fan, the wife has it on) and Peter Barlow is having an affair - lying to his newly wed Carla in the process. He comes out with some great lies to excuse where he has been etc.

And it got me thinking if the writers of the program have it right.

Maybe blokes are great at being secretive, maybe to protect a loved one etc....but on the whole tend to break down when it comes to blatant lying. And I find women less able to keep secrets but experts at lying.

No difference. If it is in a person nature to lie it doesn't matter whether they are male or female

Surely we dont know who the best liars are?

Personally I cant stand it, and dont see the point at all.

Infact I was only saying this to Les Dennis and Diarmud Gavin yesterday afternoon, when we were putting Lional Blair's fence panels back in.

I have relations who could lie for Ireland. If it were an Olympic event, they'd win medals.

davem - 6/1/2014 21:11

religious people they talk loads of shit on a daily basis

Dave, I don't know how to put this, but some of them actually believe it! Yes I know, despite all the evidence and having a brain capable of complex problem solving, they still "believe" well, that's institutionalised brainwashing for you, thank God (SEE! :39: ) that my parents actually taught me to think for myself at school and to question the promotion of fairy stories.

Got to be men - we have the most practise, e.g. "Of course your bum doesn't look big in that dress/ skirt/ pair of trousers" :40: