Who is telling the truth? | Page 18 | Vital Football

Who is telling the truth?

It wont be this fellow, he's already been exposed and jailed.

Gateshead football coach Kane Hutchison unmasked as serial child sex offender

To the outside world, Hutchison was a respected young coach who played amateur football to a decent standard and enjoyed teaching youngsters.

But he harboured a dark secret – a sexual attraction to teenage boys – which can today be revealed for the first time after reporting restrictions were lifted.

https://edlcriminals.com/2015/03/27/gateshead-football-coach-kane-hutchison-unmasked-as-s

Kane Hutchison: Gateshead sex offender bragged of false hooligan links in order to groom boys

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/kane-hutchison-gateshead-sex-offender-8937114

Hutchison would falsely claim to be associated with the Newcastle Gremlins to either impress or intimidate his vulnerable potential victims.

And the former football coach would also brag of links with agents and offer youngsters the hope of a soccer career to lure them under his control.

But now Hutchison has been exposed as a predatory @@@@@phile after a court lifted reporting restrictions over his crimes.

Hutchison was jailed for three years last August for sexually assaulting a 13-year-old boy after offering to take him to watch a football match.

Came across this blog which just about sums up some of the previous posts...

SOCCER: CHILD ABUSE

http://aanirfan.blogspot.hu/2016/11/soccer-child-abuse.html

There's a mention of Fashanu's possible involvement....

The following is from a forum discussing the "Stephen Milligan MP & Justin Fashanu Murders".

"It was alleged at the time by Scallywag magazine that Stephen Milligan was originally approached by the security services to attempt to dissuade a well-known footballer coming towards the end of his career from continuing to hawk his story of gay sex sessions with two then serving cabinet ministers around Fleet Street.

"Milligan was a well respected MP and part time journalist. Milligan allegedly approached the footballer who was not prepared to drop his attempts to sell the story.

"Milligan allegedly reported back to the security services who informed Milligan that unless the footballer did keep matters quiet he would be eliminated.

"Apparently there was more to the story than simply the gay sex aspect, the introduction of the footballer to the cabinet ministers was allegedly arranged by a third party who had very close links with an extremely powerful @@@@@phile ring.

"The implication was that the cabinet ministers may also have been involved with the @@@@@phile ring although this was not confirmed in the Scallywag report, however it was very clearly hinted at...

"The cabinet ministers involved were very high profile indeed and the alleged @@@@@phile link, if revealed, would have had a catastrophic effect on not only public confidence in domestic government but would have had repercussions on the image of Britain right around the world...

"Milligan was allegedly informed by the security services that, his efforts at dissuasion having failed, the footballer would be killed with his death being made to look like an accident. Milligan then allegedly threatened the security services that, if anything happened, he would tell the whole story to The Sunday Times.

"Shortly afterwards Stephen Milligan died, having apparently hanged himself..."

Paul Stewart: Football sex abuse victims 'could number hundreds'

Mr Stewart said he finally escaped his alleged abuser at the age of 15, signing for Blackpool, where he made his professional debut at 17.

"I was told that I had to do these things if I wanted to be a footballer," he said. "I only ever wanted to be a footballer as a child. He was threatening that he would kill my parents and my two brothers if I ever spoke out. I was just absolutely frightened."

Asked if he feared the allegations football is facing could be as big as the Savile scandal, he told the BBC: "Yes, I do, for sure. I would almost guarantee it as long as the victims are willing to come forward."

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38093957

Could abuse still be happening?

Former Chelsea and Scotland winger Pat Nevin says he "wouldn't be surprised" to discover young footballers are still being sexually abused.

Nevin told BBC Radio 5 live he is "surprised" but not "shocked" by the recent allegations because he believes youth football provides a "ripe" environment for @@@@@philes to operate.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38090926

Disturbing thing is , like Savile, folk knew the abuse was taking place back when, yet nothing done about it...

Take this 1996 Dispatches Documentary for example...

[youtube=AixfLC8oGPY&app=desktop]

BIGGER THAN SAVILE: Football sex abuse hotline gets 860 calls in first week

"We have had a staggering surge in calls to our football hotline, which reveals the worrying extent of abuse that had been going on within the sport."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/738597/Football-child-sex-abuse-scandal-NSPCC-hotline-@@@@@philes-investigation

<h4>FA chiefs could face House of Commons grilling over football sex abuse</h4>
The FA and Chelsea could be summoned before MPs if they fail to act on the unfolding sex-abuse scandal.

Damian Collins, chairman of the Culture, Media and Sport committee, described the allegations as “horrific” and said there must be no whitewash.

The Tory MP warned Chelsea must not be allowed to investigate itself for paying Gary Johnson “hush money”.

Let's hope they get independent inquiry when Edward Heath child abuse allegations revealed.

<h4>Edward Heath child abuse investigation 'not a witch-hunt' </h4>
Wiltshire’s police chief constable says a number of people have come forward with claims during the investigation into child sexual abuse allegations against the former Conservative prime minister Sir Edward Heath.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/dec/02/edward-heath-child-abuse-investigation-not-a-witch-hunt

<h4>'@@@@@philes are freely working in football' - Lawyer sends ominous warning</h4>
Ed Smethurst, the legal representative of several of the players who have recently detailed abuse, said that there were “specific allegations against specific individuals, many of whom have been rumoured to be involved for a very long period of time, some of whom still work in the senior echelons of football”.

He said that a number of names were emerging repeatedly in his conversations with alleged victims and other names were surfacing that he hadn’t “heard before”

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/@@@@@philes-are-freely-working-in-football-lawyer-sends-ominous-warning-35271851.html

Haven't been near internet for 24hr.... could anybody do me a favour and write the bullet points down of what's transpired please?

Are you kidding? Seriously are people not aware that very many companies are thinking about this? What about all the banks and their demands over passporting issues? What about the Japanese government wading in on the issue? There will be job losses. The best we can hope for is a soft brexit that allows freedom of movement. I suspect that is what a majority would want because the vote was close and many said/say that it was about sovereignty and they aren't bothered about immigration. Several on here who think they have the backing of a majority of British voters do not. But they won't admit that any time soon.

The EU is founded on the four freedoms. We will have to see how flexible they are but so far not a single nation has said they would be willing to compromise on the link between the single market and freedom of movement. And we have to get everyone to agree.
Cloud fooking cuckoo land.

"
Nissan to make Sunderland Qashqai decision 'next month'
21 October 2016
Tyne & Wear

Carlos Ghosn, Nissan chief executive

Image caption Carlos Ghosn recently called for compensation from the British government if Brexit affects Nissan negatively
Car giant Nissan says it will make a decision next month on whether to produce the next Qashqai SUV at its Sunderland plant following Britain's vote to leave the European Union.

The firm has recently suggested investment in the factory could cease if its economic competitiveness is affected by Brexit.

The factory is Britain's biggest car plant and employs almost 7,000 people.

A government spokesman said talks with the company were "ongoing".

The Wearside factory produced 475,000 vehicles last year, of which 80% were exported.

Chief executive Carlos Ghosn was speaking to reporters at the Japanese company's headquarters in Yokohama, news agency Reuters reported.

It followed a meeting with Prime Minister Theresa May at Downing Street last week.

'Preserving competitiveness'

He said: "We're not asking for any advantage [from the British government], but we don't want to lose any competitiveness no matter what the discussions."

Ghosn said he had received reassurance that the British government would be "extremely cautious" in "preserving the competitiveness" of the plant.

"As long as I have this guarantee... I can look at the future of Sunderland with more ease."

Production of the next Qashqai model is expected to begin in 2018 or 2019.

The time it takes to bring a new car into production means Nissan needs to decide where to make its next-generation model soon.

Businesses have been concerned that Britain is headed towards a "hard Brexit", which would leave it outside the single market and facing tariffs of up to 10% on car exports.
"
BBC

Ahh, this thread!
It has it all. Footy chat. Arguments. Racism. Bozzi's paranoid delusions. The lot!
This was in response to FFIV telling me there was no sign of car manufacturing being in any danger, particularly Nissan.